A spacious home-away-from-home, the Denali Suite sports spectacular views of Mt. Susitna across from Cook Inlet. Guests also have beautiful views of Denali, Foraker, and Hunter farther to the north.
- Private entrance
- Private bath
- TV room and dining area
- Queen size bed
- Full cooking privileges
- Alaskan hearty breakfast
- Free high-speed wifi
- Hair dryer in bathroom
- Full kitchen with freezer space
- Cable TV, DVD/VCR in suite and great room
- Bath robes provided
- Iron and ironing board
$175.00 per night*
*Does not include 12% bedtax required by the Anchorage Municipality
Reservation and Cancellation Policies
- Check In by 8:00 pm unless arranged.
- Check Out by 10:00 am unless arranged.
- CURFEW: None -- just please be courteous to others in the house as you come and go.
- NO SMOKING INDOORS. You may smoke responsibly in designated areas outside.
- We have a private well that has adequate water for conservative use.
- Our septic system requires that all materials that go down the drain are biodegradable.
- ALCOHOL USAGE - safe and smart limited drinking is permitted.
- LAUNDRY - facilities available 1.5 miles away
- Freezer space - Limited
- Older children welcome
- Cat and dog on premises. No guest pets, please.
- Please advise us about any special needs.
- RESERVATIONS GUARANTEED with payment through Webervations
- Cancellations two weeks or more in advance of reservation may be refunded if their room is rebooked (minus $25 plus any booking expenses by innkeeper). Guest must provide a mailing address for the refund.